Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekly calendar screenshot

5.1 Didn't really learn anything that's not common sense and I didn't already know.
Personally, I find that identifying priorities and getting those done first is key!
I could use work on long-term planning since I tend to focus more on a day and weekly basis than anything else.

What I learned from Mike Machado is that there might be an iphone programming class next semester. I also learned that Windows 7 is now available to ITCD students and about the myspace webserver.

5.2


Weekly calendar screenshot

5.3 Prepare at least two questions for our graduates (e.g. how did you get your job? what capstone did you do? )
What was the hardest class you took at CSUMB.
Did you ever think of quitting and if so what kept you going?

No comments:

Post a Comment